- BMC Casino-8 Cue
- Power Piston Technology of the Butt.
- Tip: 12.5mm Medium-hard Lepro tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit – now made more durable than original.
- Shaft: The Pro hard rock maple shaft (29″ long). 14″-16″ pro taper. Threads have brass insert.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16×18
- Forearm: The forearm begins with a black colored Power Piston sleeve inlaid with 4 authentic gold Paua Shell points. In between these 4 points are four 5-inch long silver lines encased in white lines. Each line ends in one of the 4 suites. Each Paua Shell heart, spade, diamond, club has a white frame.
- Wrap: Urethane Coated Black Irish linen wrap. Uncoated wrap available also.
- Sleeve:The buttsleeve consists of a 4 card royal flush in spades over a 48 piece gold Paua Shell sleeve trimmed with white and silver on either side. Above and below this cardsleeve are 6 gold Paua Shell dice with black numbering bordered on either side by 24 1/32 x1/16 silver rectangles. All is set in a black background. The dice are set on a black background. The 5 inch lines on the forearm butt up against 24 silver 1/16×1/32 rectangles just above the wrap surrounded in black. The joint consists of 6 gold Paua Shell casino type dice with black numbers bordered on either side by 24 1/16×1/32 silver rectangles all set in a black field. This design is repeated again in the shaft collar.
- Standard Finish: Five-proof urethane coating – Including the wrap.
- Bumper: Basic push-in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-20oz.
Contact: We can be contacted at any time through email if you have any questions, comments, or product requests. We will respond to you as soon as possible and do our best to help you out! We encourage our customers to contact us with any questions or concerns! We’d like to be sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
Shipping: Shipping is either Fedex Ground or USPS. Tracking is always provided. We do not charge a handling fee.
Disclaimer: We do not accept returns. If you are claiming that your item is different than described we will accept your return on the basis of that. If your claim is inaccurate we will charge a 20% restocking fee.