- BMC Casino-7 Cue
- Power Piston Technology of the Butt.
- Tip: 12.5mm Medium-hard Lepro tip.
- Ferrule: Polycarbonate ferrule for a soft hit – now made more durable than original.
- Shaft: The Pro hard rock maple shaft (29″ long). 14″-16″ pro taper. Threads have brass insert.
- Joint: Flat faced wood-to-wood.
- Pin: 5/16×18
- Forearm: The forearm is Cocobolo with 4 authentic green Paua Shell points framed in black. In between these 4 points are four 5-inch long lines of green Paua Shell framed in black. Each line ends in one of the 4 suites. Each Paua Shell heart, spade, diamond, club is has a black frame.
- Wrap: Urethane Coated Black with Green Spec Irish linen wrap. Uncoated wrap available also.
- Sleeve:The buttsleeve consists of a 4 card royal flush in spades over a 48 piece genuiune Paua Shell sleeve trimmed with black on either side. Above and below this cardsleeve are 6 deep inlaid Paua Shell dice with white numbering bordered on either side by 24 1/32 x1/16 rectangles. All is set in a cocobolo background. The 5 inch lines on the forearm butt up against 24 green rectangles just above the wrap surrounded in cocobolo. The joint consists of 6 Paua Shell casino type dice with white numbers bordered on either side by cocobolo rectangles. This design is repeated again in the shaft collar.
- Standard Finish: Five-proof urethane coating – Including the wrap.
- Bumper: Basic push-in rubber bumper.
- Weights: Everlock adjustable system 18-20oz.
Contact: We can be contacted at any time through email if you have any questions, comments, or product requests. We will respond to you as soon as possible and do our best to help you out! We encourage our customers to contact us with any questions or concerns! We’d like to be sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
Shipping: Shipping is either Fedex Ground or USPS. Tracking is always provided. We do not charge a handling fee.
Disclaimer: We do not accept returns. If you are claiming that your item is different than described we will accept your return on the basis of that. If your claim is inaccurate we will charge a 20% restocking fee.
There are no reviews yet.